Whatever you sell – rails of clothes, shelves full of fresh fruit and vegetables, rows of bikes – Shop Insurance from Gibbs Denley will make sure that you have all the cover you need to keep your business protected.
Our Shop Insurance policies are tailored to your individual needs from cover that includes:
- Employer’s Liability insurance – a legal requirement if you have any staff.
- Public Liability insurance – insurance protection against claims made against you by third parties arising out of the conduct of your business.
- Product Liability insurance – to protect you against any claims made against you arising out of the products or services you provide.
- Insurance for stock and fixtures and fittings.
- Business Interruption insurance – ensuring that if disaster strikes your premises, your income is protected.
- Property Owners insurance – covering claims for damage to any buildings you own
- Buildings insurance – covering claims for damage to the building if owned by you or to the improvements you have made if you are a tenant.
At Gibbs Denley, our experienced team can swiftly scour through a range of insurance products, to give you the right policy at a competitive price, no matter what your shop sells.
Contact our business insurance team now to get your personalised quote.
Contact our Cambridge or Bury St Edmunds office to take the next steps
Please contact us on 01954 234371 (Cambridge) / 01284 722600 (Bury St Edmunds) or, if you would like Gibbs Denley to call you back at a time that is convenient for you, please fill in the form below.